Product number: 31.001022
ibaPDA Interface: Modbus TCP/IP Client
PDA Modbus TCP/IP Interface for communication with systems and devices which supports Modbus Server functionality.
- PDA driver decoding for Modbus over TCP/IP
- Client functionality:
- Active communication partner
- Initiates the Modbus communication
- Requests data from a Modbus server
- Useable for Devices with Modbus TCP/IP Server functionality and Modbus serial devices behind a Modbus TCP/IP to serial Gateway
- The following Modbus register can be read (supported Modbus Function codes):
- Coils (Modbus Function code 1)
- Discrete Inputs (Modbus Function code 2)
- Holding registers (Modbus Function code 3)
- Input registers (Modbus Function code 4)
- The type of function codes to choose depends on the Modbus server.
- Number of connections/modules: 64
- Requires a PDA basic license
- Please provide to us the dongle number of the existing PDA license with your order that we can prepare the license extension for your dongle
- If there are more than 64 communication connections (modules) required, the interface can be extended with additional 64 interfaces (modules) with the license "one-step-up- Interface-Modbus over TCPIP - Client". This license extension can be used 3 times per interface and allows in total 256 connections (modules) per interface.
ibaPDA-Interface-Modbus-TCP-Client - 31.001022 iba-ag